Resources from Encore.org Visit our Encore Network page to learn about organizations offering people age 50+ new ways to connect work and contribute for the greater good. Visit our Research and Publications page for guides and papers providing ideas for people seeking encores in areas such as healthcare, education and the environment. Encore Fellowships Network offers paid, time-limited fellowships that match skilled, experienced professionals with social-purpose organizations in high-impact assignments. Visit our Financial Inclusion Resource page to learn about financial inclusion and how to get involved. Give your time and/or your skills AARP Experience Corps is a national leader in engaging older adult tutors to improve K-3 student literacy in disadvantaged schools. Catch-a-Fire provides talented individuals with meaningful pro bono experiences in order to build capacity for social good organizations Corporation for National and Community Service is a federal agency that helps more than 5 million Americans improve the lives of their fellow citizens through service. Executive Service Corps is a national network of organizations that provide consulting, coaching, facilitation and other services to strengthen nonprofits, schools and government organizations. HandsOn Network AARP inspires, equips and mobilizes people to take action that changes the world. Idealist.org’s mission is to close the gap between intention and action by connecting people, organizations, ideas, and resources. Jumpstart is a national early education organization that recruits and trains college students and community corps members to serve preschool children in low-income neighborhoods. ReServe is an innovative resource that matches continuing professionals 55+ with the nonprofits that need them. Taproot Foundation is a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations working to improve society. Third Sector New England (interim executive director roles) builds the leadership and effectiveness of individuals, groups, and nonprofits to support a more just and democratic society. Volunteer Match brings good people and good causes together.
- Knoxville, TN - Critical Care SpecialistLa Jolla plans to build a new commercial organization and launch its first commercial product which provides a clinically unmet need in a disease state with a current mortality rate upwards of 80%. The Critical Care Field Team will represent La Jolla Pharm
- Escrow AssistantLocal Escrow office in La Quinta looking for an Escrow Assistant The Escrow Assistant will provide support during the opening, maintaining, and closing of escrow accounts. They assist escrow officers by creating and editing correspondence and documents, ma
- CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVESUniversal Screen Arts, Inc. is a multi-brand and online retailer in Hudson, Ohio, with immediate openings for several SEASONAL INBOUND CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVES. Our call center team receives inbound calls from customers looking to purchase one or more o
- Warehouse AssociateCorestaff Services is seeking 3 contract records specialist for a data collection and storage company located in Johnstown, PA. You will be working in a warehouse environment and your responsibilities would include processing orders and moving boxes of fil
- Hiring Professional Security Officers -- Snohomish County, WAThe Professional Security Officer is the heart of Allied Universal Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The Professional Security Off
- Medical Record Technician / PractitionerMedical Record Technician / Practitioner The position maintains the medical records of the center in accordance with policies and procedures established for the medical record keeping practices.
- Salesfloor Supervisor - Hardlines (Mt. Pleasant, MI #7014)To serve, delight, and engage our members while they shop their way. Supervises salesfloor associates, operations. Ensures store team delivers a WOW customer experience. Oversees the store recovery process and may have ownership of opening closing responsi
- Shipping and ReceivingAbout M S International, Inc. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI’s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marbl
- Satellite TechnicianHas an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with a working knowledge of the organization and an intermediate level of technical skills required to complete assignments Strong organizational and communications skills Ability to work un
- Intensive care unit - ICU RN - Travel NurseWe're looking for Intensive Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Kingsport, TN. The right nurse should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements. As an ICU Travel Nurse, you'll be responsible fo
- Knoxville, TN - Critical Care Specialist